High quality product obtained from olives produced in Italy in the municipality of San Costanzo.
Derivative of varietal olives (Leccino 15%, Crusher 85%) conducted with biological methods, copper-based fungicidal treatments and pyrethrum insecticides.
Derived from picked olives with low yields of production (about 11/13%).
Analytical composition of 100 g of finished product:
– Acidity 0.15
– Bright brilliant green filtered
– An intense smell of olives
– Absent defects
– Fruity soft with slight bitter note
– Great on fish not too tasty
– Great on soups or brushed bread
– It adds value to vegetables dishes
Save up to 55% with the Package
- Save up to 15% with 0.50 lt Bottle
- Save up to 15% with 6 Bottles Package of 0.50 lt each
- Save up to 55% with 3 lt Can